Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mysterious Bites?




We all have all heard this saying a little too many times while we were children and never thought anything of it other than it just being a little saying, how wrong we were!

It all started in Mid October 2010,we started getting these mysterious bites on our bodies.

My daughter came to me and showed me these horrible looking bumps she had. One on her arm and the other two on her neck.

I thought they were some sort of spider bites,so I just put some cream on them and kept an eye on them.


Here is the bite on my daughters arm. Size of a q-tip.

The other bite on her neck. She did say they itched,but it was October and seasons were changing so I pawned it off as perhaps spider bites or something from outstide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment