Monday, January 24, 2011

The Battle Starts!


The exterminator left and I have to wait for an appointment for extermination! I sure wasn't going to wait and continue being eaten alive from these little blood suckers!

I did alot of research online and decided to start our battle!

I wasn't just going to sit around and wait while these bugs kept biting us! I took a bucket with bleach and water and started washing all walls and surfaces I could wash.

My first line of defense was rubbing alcohol.


You will read how something as simple as rubbing alcohol will kill these pests on the spot. I bought probably about 10 bottles of this stuff in preparation for the weeks ahead. I know when I went to the local pharmacy the cashier probably thought "what do they need with so much alcohol?" 

I bought an all purpose spray bottle but ended up only needing the nozzle as it fit over the huge bottles of alcohol I had bought.

I opened my windows in the bedroom and sprayed everything and soaked my bed  just in case there were bugs I couldn't see.

At this point, I had not seen any live bugs other than the one the exterminator showed me, so I still really didn't know what they looked like other than images on google.

I am determined to rid of these bedbugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment