Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Battle Continues.....

The night after extermination,something just didn't sit right with me after finding that one bug in the closet. I couldn't sleep,and I had read that bedbugs come out around the 4ish time or just before dawn. I happened to be up and took  my little handy flashlight and took a look along the permeters of my room along the carpet edges (carpet is horrible to have if you have a bedbug problem) and look what I found lurking in the night:



Looking to feed, as if he hadn't had enough at this point! He was exposed a bit more but I kind of scared him with my bright light and had to grab my cell phone so I could take a quick snap before he got away and I needed to squash him and end his lavished nights of feeding off of our blood!

Here is a pic of the flashlight I have been using to scope these suckers out:


After this finding, I am so freaked out and I am in complete battle mode and so frightened that we are going to keep being bitten and eaten alive by these bugs. I have no idea where they are hiding and where they came from. What am I suppose to do to keep my family safe?




0 comments:

Post a Comment