Friday, February 4, 2011

More Bites & More Bugs!

Called apartment manager again and reported that the bedbugs are not gone and we are still being bitten!

Something told me that the first extermination went too fast and I still had that uneasy feeling. You know that feeling that your not safe yet.

I have had many restless nights,and have been racking my brain to where these bugs are hiding. After finding that one lurking I decided to take a deeper look into the carpet in that area. What do you think I found? I found at least 5 live bugs in just that area! I took my alchol spray and sprayed the heck out of them!

Here is the newest pics of bedbugs:


 After seeing a handful of these things, I can honestly say it's offensive! I mean I am looking at a blood sucking bug that has my blood or someone else in my family's blood in them. WE WILL NO LONGER BE THEIR FOOD!


6 more bites for my child! I feel so bad and I am enraged at this point! We have really had these things way too long now! I have done my part and feel like the exterminators hadn't done theirs. I have read that it takes more than one application to get rid of these nasty bugs!

More waiting for the extermiantors to come back out! UGHH!

I am not giving up though....The battle will continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment